Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I got Interviewed!


I had the distinct honor recently of being part of one of the best ongoing interview series on the internet; Mieneke Van Der Salm's Blogger Query.  When Mieneke asked me if I'd like to take part in the interview my affirmative response was immediate...I've secretly been hoping she'd ask since I read the very first Blogger Query back when she began her interview series.   Well, my dream came true, and  you can read all my answers to her interview questions at Mieneke's wonderful blog, A Fantastical Librarian.

If you've ever wanted to know more about me, the blog, how I picked out it's name, or my views on a variety of topics that concern bloggers everywhere, stop by and check it out. While you're there, don't forget to check out all the other great interviews, plus all the great content Mieneke has on her site.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great interview! Yours answers were so thoughtful and interesting. I love the idea of comics, hot cocoa and cider!

Ryan said...

Ha! Thanks! Those three great things make for a great way to start a Monday.