Friday, April 1, 2011

Moving on Up

I know it's been pretty quiet around Battle Hymns lately.  That is mostly due to the fact that I was on vacation last week, and this week I started up school again, and this weekend I am moving into a new place.  The new living situation will be like moving from a hobbit hole into a house in Gondor...or something like that. I'm not exactly moving into Rivendell, but it is a definite improvement. 

Of course, with moving, my internet access will be a bit limited, but I have a few backup internet options, and don't fret, I have plenty of material on the way. 

To give you a little taste of what is on the way:  I have a book review for Moxyland coming up, a graphic novel review for the first Starman omnibus, some comic quickies, and I'm currently working my way through the 8th Malazan Book of the Fallen novel,  Toll the Hounds by Steven Erikson.  So April is already shaping up to be a busy ass month for me, and for the blog. 

2 comments:

Justin said...

Are you still going to be in Fremont? I'm moving up to Everett on April 9th. I'm going to be crashing on someone's floor for the first few weeks but I hope to move into a place by May 1st. I'm going to be working in Sultan so I may end up getting a place in Monroe or Snohomish. I'll keep you posted. Maybe we could try to plan something for Memorial Day weekend.

Ryan said...

Yeah, I'll still be in that area of town. That's awesome that you are gonna be back in the PNW. Looking forward to that!